Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

House Designs

This is the first of its kind to be done on my blog. This post will be about designs in houses that spark my creativity and/or inspiration. Something I want to do when I get my own place.

1960s Homes
-I just love ranch-style homes. They're flat, usually single floor, and just cool to look at. In fact, it's the kind of home I live in now, owned by my mom and stepdad



Asian style home designs
-I just love the warm, relaxing environment of Asian style homes. The wood floors, the shoji screens, I'm a sucker for anything Asian culture



Southwestern Homes
-I adore everything about homes like this. Adobe houses are cool in the summer, warm in the winterm and they're just cool to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment